#9 – Should We Tell the Kids We're Polyamorous & Date Night Anxiety
Honey, I Told the Kids
In today’s podcast:
Date Night Anxiety
- Date night anxiety is that feeling of dread you may feel when your partner is about to go on a date
- Personal experiences, what it feels like initially
- Causes of date night anxiety
- Coping strategies
- Calling/texting during dates
- Alone time/busy time/affirmation about self or relationship/ reconnection
- Phone a friend to gush!
- Let me ask the questions
- Abstract out level of sexual intimacy
- Best practices
Should We Tell the Kids We're Polyamorous:
- Children Scream in the Background
- Why tell the kids?
- What are the benefits?
- What are the risks?
- Don't ask your kids to lie
We want to answer your questions about ethical non-monogamy or relationships. Send your questions to our contact information below.
Want to submit your relationship challenges and have the hosts help you out? Please send a brief description of what you need help with in 4 to 6 sentences and we will answer your question on the podcast. All names will be anonymised.
Email: [email protected]
Co-hosts: Kevin Leahy and Elisabeth
Editing: Jordan Davis
Intro music, transition music, and credit music are all by Antti Luode.
Awesome logo design by Carmen Bolding
Support LessThan83 Podcast by donating to their Tip Jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/lessthan83-podcast