#4 – Dating, Partner Selection, and Relationship Amateur Hour
How do you date as a polyamorous person?
In Today’s podcast: Dating advice followed by relationship amateur hour.
This episode was recorded before the pandemic changed how we met people. Check out last week's episodes about Long Distance Relationships if this one doesn't help.
- Dating within the polyam community
- Crossover with other communities
- Online community spaces
- Cheating, honesty, and consent
- When do you disclose you're polyamorous
- Online Dating (OLD)
- What not to do
Relationship amatuer hour:
- What are your tips for dealing with a monogamous metamour?
- What are some of the key questions to ask yourself before pulling the plug on the relationship?
We want to answer your questions about ethical non-monogamy or relationships. Send your questions to our contact information below.
Want to submit your relationship challenges and have the hosts help you out? Please send a brief description of what you need help with in 4 to 6 sentences and we will answer your question on the podcast. All names will be anonymised.
Email: [email protected]
Co-hosts: Kevin Leahy and Elisabeth
Editing: Jordan Davis
Intro music, transition music, and credit music are all by Antti Luode.
Awesome logo design by Carmen Bolding
Support LessThan83 Podcast by donating to their Tip Jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/lessthan83-podcast