#7 – Polyamory Myths and Talking with Rick
Sharing is caring, please share our podcast. It really helps!
In today’s podcast:
Myths about polyamory:
- Are we afraid of commitment?
- What is commitment?
- Isn't polyamory just about sex?
- Is cheating a gateway to polyamory?
- Is polyam men with harems of women?
- You don't experience jealousy
- Examples of jealousy and controlling others relationships
- Are we at a high risk of STI's?
An interview with Rick:
- Being out at work
- Coming out to your parents.
- Coming out to your friends.
- Definitions of nesting partner and/or entanglement. Nesting partner: a partner you live with. Entanglement: Shared responsibilities.
We want to answer your questions about ethical non-monogamy or relationships. Send your questions to our contact information below.
Want to submit your relationship challenges and have the hosts help you out? Please send a brief description of what you need help with in 4 to 6 sentences and we will answer your question on the podcast. All names will be anonymised.
Email: [email protected]
Co-hosts: Kevin Leahy and Elisabeth
Editing: Jordan Davis
Intro music, transition music, and credit music are all by Antti Luode.
Awesome logo design by Carmen Bolding
Support LessThan83 Podcast by donating to their Tip Jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/lessthan83-podcast