#5 – Hierarchy vs. Entanglement & Relationship Amateur Hour
Entangle and wrangle
In today’s podcast: Entanglement vs. Hierarchy, and another segment of Relationship Amateur Hour!
Hierarchy vs. Entanglement
- Definitions of Hierarchy
- Considerations for the "why" of hierarchy
- Definition of Entanglement
- Personal experiences
- Are relationships a buffet?
Relationship Amateur Hour: What if I discover I'm polyamorous while in a long-term monogamous relationship?
- Could that realization be why the divorce rate is high?
- Media portrayals of polyamorous relationships - or lack thereof?
- Finding truly helpful resources, learning useful terms
- Polyamory under duress?
- Research and conversation with polyamorous people as ways to avoid common pitfalls in learning about or transitioning to polyamory
- Polyamory, a bouquet of options
- Rules and wanting control
- Relationship check-ins? Of course!
We want to answer your questions about ethical non-monogamy or relationships. Send your questions to our contact information below.
Want to submit your relationship challenges and have the hosts help you out? Please send a brief description of what you need help with in 4 to 6 sentences and we will answer your question on the podcast. All names will be anonymised.
Email: [email protected]
Co-hosts: Kevin Leahy and Elisabeth
Editing: Jordan Davis
Intro music, transition music, and credit music are all by Antti Luode.
Awesome logo design by Carmen Bolding
Support LessThan83 Podcast by donating to their Tip Jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/lessthan83-podcast