#2 – Unicorns and an Interview with a Polyam Friendly Therapist
Are you down with the OPP?
In this episode: We talk about unicorns and have an interview with Sarah who is a polyam, LGBT+, and kink friendly therapist.
- What's the issue around seeking a third?
- You can have an ethical triad
- How to do it wrong?
- But, we have a lot of love to give
- Our experiences in triads
- Why are unicorns wanted when you first open a relationship?
- Are you down with the OPP?
- Are you using the right terms for the ENM you want to have?
- Can you feel the same about two different people?
- Can you be equal in a relationship?
- Who is Sarah?
- When should you see a therapist?
- Coming out
- Polyam helps you with risk assessment
- Recommendations around vague rules
We want to answer your questions about ethical non-monogamy or relationships. Send your questions to our contact information below.
Want to submit your relationship challenges and have the hosts help you out? Please send a brief description of what you need help with in 4 to 6 sentences and we will answer your question on the podcast. All names will be anonymised.
Email: [email protected]
Co-hosts: Kevin Leahy and Elisabeth
Editing: Jordan Davis
Intro music, transition music, and credit music are all by Antti Luode.
Awesome logo design by Carmen Bolding
Support LessThan83 Podcast by donating to their Tip Jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/lessthan83-podcast