#3 – Long Distance Relationships & How to Find a Polyam Friendly Therapist
Going the distance
We discuss: long distance relationships and finish a conversation with Sarah the polyam friendly therapist.
- Our experiences
- Choose your own adventure
- Love languages: words of affirmation, touch, gifts, acts of service, quality time
- Explanation and examples of love languages
- Love languages can be different in LDR
- How to maintain a LDR (Visitation, Expectations)
- Concerns around LDR
- How do you find a polyam friendly therapist?
- In what ways can our relationships impact our mental health?
We want to answer your questions about ethical non-monogamy or relationships. Send your questions to our contact information below.
Want to submit your relationship challenges and have the hosts help you out? Please send a brief description of what you need help with in 4 to 6 sentences and we will answer your question on the podcast. All names will be anonymised.
Email: [email protected]
Co-hosts: Kevin Leahy and Elisabeth
Editing: Jordan Davis
Intro music, transition music, and credit music are all by Antti Luode.
Awesome logo design by Carmen Bolding
Support LessThan83 Podcast by donating to their Tip Jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/lessthan83-podcast